For many long years, milk and milk products has been most important part for diet of Human. Paneer is one of the most important milk products, which is used by the human as a complete proteinecious and healthy food. Paneer is very famous in India by the name Cottage cheese which is prepared by the milk at home or factories. It has been used for years to make variety of nutritious foods for eating.
Paneer has very attractive look of white color and nice taste and it is very famous amongst all the milk products. It is liked by many men to eat It as raw instead of frying it Paneer is also the rich source of calcium, phosphorus, vitamins, minerals and protein which are required by the body in high proportions for healthy growth and development of human body.
Paneer was originated first time in the ancient period. Around 10,000 of years ago, the existence of paneer was discovered accidentally as a nutritious food. There was an Arabian traveler who saw during his desert journey that, sheep's stomach milk, placed at a canteen, milk was turned into the cheese curd after few hours. After scientific researches it was found that milk turned into the cheese curd due to the sun heat
From then paneer became the most popular food and started using in many occasions to prepare cuisines all over the world. During 19th of century, the production techniques of paneer become renovated and revived for large scale production. paneer is eaten by both vegetarian and non vegetarian people by the way it has become the most famous vegetarian food where It is prepared in two varieties called soft and hard paneer.
Benefits of Paneer
- Paneer is a high protein food which has high level of calcium and phosphorus which help in building strong teeth and bones. It prevents from various bones diseases like osteoporosis, joints pain and tooth problems like tooth decay and gums problems.
- It is very energetic food provides instant energy after heavy exercises thus has capacity to fulfill calorie requirement of the body and improves the growth and development of the bones.
- It helps in lowering the lower body pain, back pain and joint pain.
- Its low level of the lactose content helps in protecting the teeth against harmful sugars.
- Its Vitamin D availability along with the calcium prevents from the tooth and helps to maintain good dental health.
- Vitamin K and magnesium found in it calcify the bones and prevents from the skeletal deformation.
- It reduces the risk of bipolar disorder, mania, depression, rheumatoid arthritis, asthma as it contains omega-3 fatty acids.
- It has anti inflammatory effects on all over the body thus helps in relieving pain and tiredness.
- It helps in preventing from the calcium oxalate stone formation in the gall balder and urinary system.
- It is a food rich in trans-unsaturated fat and omega-3 fatty acids which help in preventing from the age related macular degeneration and pneumonia.
- It also helps underweight people to gain some weight to their body if taken according to their requirement.
- It helps the cells to regenerate better and looks body rejuvenates by providing necessary nutrition and prevents people to grow older.
- It enhances the digestive systems functioning as it activates the hydrolysis of protein.
- It has high level vitamin B (which is generated in it during fermentation) provide protection against various diseases including Beriberi as well as enhances blood formation, assists in more nutrients absorption by the body and strengthens liver.
Various Benefits of Paneer:
- Benefits of Paneer for Weight Loss
- Benefits of Paneer for Cancer Prevention
- Benefits of Paneer for Heart
- Benefits of Paneer for Diabetes
- Benefits of Paneer for Kids
- Benefits of Paneer for during Pregnancy and Lactation
- Benefits of Paneer for Men
- Benefits of Paneer for Women
- Benefits of Paneer Water
- Benefits of Paneer for Hair and Skin
Paneer Recipes :
- Hot Paneer Sandesh Pudding
- Dum Paneer Kali Mirch
- Paneer Kofta
- Tomato Paneer
- Veth Chaman
- Amritsari Paneer Bhurji
- Multani Paneer Tikka
- Roomali Paneer and Chutney Butter
- Paneer Kadhai Masala and Ajwain Rotis