Sabudana Ki Khichadi Recipe
Sabudane ki Khichadi is fast to cook and is nutritionaly good for health. Sago(Sabudana) can also be eaten on fast days, sabudane ki khichadi is the best recipe for fasts. It tastes good and is nutritious enough. ..
- 2 cups: Sabudana
- 1/4 cup: Grated coconut
- 1/2 cup: Peanuts
- 1 small: Potato
- 2-3: Green chillies
- 1 teaspoon: Jeera
- 1 tablespoon: Ghee
- Salt to taste
Methods - For the Filling
- Cut the potato into small cubes.
- Soak sabudana in water overnight. The water added should be at the level of the sabudana. Drain.
- Heat ghee in a deep bottomed pan. Add jeera, once they start spluttering add the green chillies.
- Fry for a minute. Add the chopped potatoes and fry for a few minutes.
- Mix the peanut powder and salt with the soaked sabudana. Add into the potato mixture and cook for about 10 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Add a little water if it is very dry.
- Garnish with grated coconut and coriander leaves.