Jeera Aloo Recipe
This delicious Aloo Jeera fry is one of the best Indian dinner recipes that can be made in minutes and eaten with almost all Indian breads. ..
- Fenu Greek Leaves - 1 Bunch
- Chilli Powder - 1 Teaspoons
- Coriander Leaves - 1 Numbers
- Coriander Powder - 1 Teaspoons
- Red Chilli Optional - 1 Numbers
- Turmeric Powder pinch - Pinch
- Red Chilli Pdr - as per taste
- Salt as per taste - To Taste
- Boiled Diced Potatoes - 250 Grams
- Gr Chillies - 2 Numbers
- Jeera Cumin Powder - 1/2 Teaspoons
- Onion - 1 Numbers
- Mustard Optional - pinch
- Oil - 2 Teaspoons
- Cumin - pinch
- Ginger Garlic Paste - 1 Teaspoons
- Peel & Chop boiled potatoes into 1" cubes. Chop Onions fineHeat a pan with Oil , Add mustard ,jeera . Saute in Onions, fry till they are nice brown in colour. Add turmeric and ginger garlic paste add all the powders fenugreek leaves pdr. Fry on medium flame for 2 mins.
- Then add boiled potatoes and sauté . Once they are done, add Cumin and simmer for 5 mins more.The sabji is ready. It has the nice aroma of cumin Serve with chapatti poori or rice.