Cashew Burfi Recipe
Cashew Barfi is an Indian subcontinent dessert. Kaju means Cashew nuts and Barfi is a type of Indian sweet..
- 500 g - cashew nuts
- 750 g - jaggery
- 1 - coconut, grated finely
- 2 tbsp - ghee
- vanilla essence
- Soak cashew nuts in cold water for 1 hour.
- Drain cashew nuts and grind with grated coconut to thin paste.
- Melt jaggery in a glass of water and heat to form a syrup.
- Stir in the ground paste, ghee and essence.
- Stir till mixture is semi-solid.
- Remove from heat and spread mixture evenly on a plate.
- Cut into desired shapes.