Bihari Special Kheer Recipe
It is a very delightful Recipe. Bihari Special Kheer recipe can be ready in approximately 30 Minutes and good to serve around 2-4 People..
|Milk 2 liter|
|Yellow lentil 50 gm|
|Rice 50 gm|
|Condensed milk1 tin|
|Almond 50 gm|
|Pistachio 50 gm|
|Sugar 1 cup|
|Cardamom ground 1 tsp|
|Vanilla custard powder2 tbsp|
- Boil 50 gm yellow lentils and 50 gm rice till tender. Remove from fire and keep aside.
- Boil one potato and mash very well, also grind the boiled lentils and rice mixture.
- In a pan put 2 liters of milk, add in boiled potato and rice lentils mixture.
- Cook for 30 – 45 minutes, stir continuously. Then add 1 cup sugar and cook for another 15 – 20 minutes.
- Now add 1 tin of condensed milk, 1 tsp cardamom powder, 50 gm almond and 50 gm pistachios. Mix well.
- Also add a pinch of saffron and few drops of kewra.
- Dissolve 2 – 3 tbsp of vanilla custard in cold milk and add to the boiling milk.
- Cook till thickens, now remove in a serving bowl.
- Sprinkle chopped nuts on top, garnish with silver foil.