Bihari Kheema Recipe
Bihari keema is a variation of bihari kababs or boti. Bihari Keema goes well with khameeri paratha, green chutney and onion rings..
- Yogurt 1 cup
- Poppy seeds 1 tbsp (heaped)
- Coconut 1 tbsp heaped (desiccated)
- Button red chilies 12
- Cloves 3
- Cinnamon sticks 2
- Green cardamom 3
- Raw papaya 1 tbsp heaped (grinded)
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp (heaped)
- Clarified butter/oil ½ cup
- Salt 1 tsp
- Brown onion 3 tsp (grinded)
- Allspice 1 tsp
- Fresh coriander for garnish
- Green chilies for garnish
- Marinate mince with raw papaya and ginger garlic paste and keep for 2 hours.
- Heat clarified butter add roasted and grinded masala with ¼ cup water, salt and fry for few minutes.
- Add marinated mince, mix well and add yogurt.
- Cover and cook on slow flame till water dries.
- Then add brown onion and allspice and give simmer of coal.
- Garnish with coriander and green chilies and serve.Serve hot with Khameeri paratha.